maandag 5 oktober 2015

About me

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog.


First let me tell you something about myself.

My name is Timothy and i'm blessed with a lovely family.
I have a fantastic wife Sarah.
Together we have 2 daughters Sofie and Julie.
I'm 31 years old and i live in Belgium.



About this blog.

My first passion is aviation. 
I like the history, the story, the making of and every fact about a plane.
From the early beginning to the next generation jets.  

My second passion is model building.
I love to build scale planes. It gives me the opportunity to make the planes in real.
My biggest dream is to build a full scale airport with civil, military and historic planes all in scale 1/144. 

So i had the idea to make a blog so i can combine the 2 in to one blog where 
can show you how i build a scale model and give you all the information about this plane.

I'm still in the starting up face about model building so step by step i'll learn how to make my models more realistic and give you tricks to do it yourself. 

Hopefully you like the blog and maybe you can help me with the building.
You can always send me tips and tricks that i can try and bit by bit go to a higher level.


Best regard and enjoy my blog.























Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten